Thursday, October 6, 2011

Miserable At Best – Blair&Chuck (Gossip Girl)


I thought nothing could tear us apart…” This is the perfect Chuck & Blair song. I really wanted to edit them again, I haven’t in so long. And then after seeing Nati and Fran’s epic chair videos, I was really inspired. And this is what came out. I miss them. Reminiscing S1+2 Chair makes me kinda sad. ‘Don’t say I don’t miss the way we were.’ Well, I miss the way they were. The Limo Scene from 1×07 will always be my favourite gossip girl scene – ever. Gossip Girl writers, you seriously suck. Chair Season 4 hasn’t been that great, except for the piano sex haha, but the best thing about S4 has been Dair, and even that was a disaster in the end. 




Gossip Girl: # The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present and now that Chuck Bass is out of hospital, im guessing we're in for a ride! You Know You Love me xoxo #


It has been a few days since Chuck was discharged from hospital, he is back to full health and he feels his memory has also returned although a lot of things he's remembered, he has kept to himself.
Serena has had the difficult job of trying to get Blair back on her feet. Blair has been missing a lot of school and is always feeling poorly, but refuses to see a Doctor. Serena has managed to help her with school work to make sure she remains on track but still finds it difficult to get her back to her normal self. Blair isn't over Chuck, she feels more lost than ever at the fact that he has rejected her, especially as she blames herself for their breakup and his accident. Her eating habits have worsened and her disorder is in full flow, but luckily no one has noticed the bulimia.




No comments:

Post a Comment